Saturday, January 15, 2011

my lovely online game : Audition

hi all, sorry seldom post, busy at school: (
many tasks of the school, but on the sidelines of the task that I'm still excited to play my favorite online game, Audition Ayodance.

Audition Ayodance, What is it?
Online game-themed dance and music and fashion are issued by Megaxus.
Audition had plenty of game modes, but the most I like is the normal mode. I can play more than the normal play mode than Beat Up or Beat Rush mode, the note runs, not us that drives the note.


Why i like to play Audition Ayodance ?
well, I like it because the game fun. as we pressed the notes provided or issued, we are also listening to the song and can dress our character. if that again takes inspiration dance style can also check here, each note contains a style of dance each - respectively.

There is some of my screenshoot :D
My character, also :D

freestyle - d8 - normal mode


d8 normal mode

again, d8 normal mode - my fave :D




crazy8 - normal mode

crazy 8 - insane - normal mode

d8 normal mode

at the room


d8 normal mode



visit : ayodance.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment