Saturday, February 26, 2011

Family care at SMPK 7

wow, already eleven days I do not write new posts on this blog!
sorry if I'm too long in updating this blog, I really - really busy.
to post this time, I will reveal my school action in the field of health and socialization (again).
first, I once took action social events at my school, I forget whether I've written on this blog.

Family care is the event PMR, but my boy scout who was helpful. but, I just help take pictures.

in family care, children in other schools PMR also come and join the contest.

okay, some captures from me :

atmosphere at the beginning of the show

PMR uniform


a teacher of other school

at the lobby

grade 7's modern dance



grade 8 and 9's modern dance


















after the modern dance, there would be a Family Care seminar for the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment