Monday, May 2, 2011

Okay, Playlist !

While there is time, I wrote two posts at once. actually, I got a lot (read: recommended) songs from my brother. so, I came to have created two new playlists in my handphone! now, it's time to write what has become my playlists.


10. Fetish - Far East Movement
09. Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
08. Misery - Maroon5
07. Cash In My Pocket - Wiley Streetdance OST
06. Aeroplanes - BOB ft. Hayley William
05. Higher - Taio Cruz ft. Travie Mc.Coy
04. Brielle - Sky Sailing
03. Please Don't Go - Mike Posner
02. Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon5
01. Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) - Pitbull ft. T-Pain




and, the new koreans songs :



  • Stay - MBLAQ
  • Oh Yeah -MBLAQ
  • Electric Heart - SHINee
  • How Dare You - Sistar




No comments:

Post a Comment