Monday, December 27, 2010

IGT's GF - 26 december 2010

okay, before i start my posting and photos, let's talk about IGT. what is IGT ?
IGT is for Indonesian Got Talents. 
IGT is a tv show featuring performances of the players that consists of a wide - range of groups that have been in previous auditions


yesterday, I went to the studio 5 Indosiar featuring IGT event. Incidentally, yesterday was the grand final IGT's first season
I was one supporter of young boys.

unexpectedly, that would come to the studio to support his idol is too many. I got crammed into the entrance.
luckily, I still can get a comfortable seat, strategic, and have a comfortable viewing angle, so I'm easy to get photos.

the performers in yesterday's grand final are :
Young Boys
Melita Meliala
Vania Larissa
AWI (Academy of Wushu Indonesia)
Pragina Gong
Djitron Pah

and winner of the first season is IGT is Vania Larissa ! 



okay for the report, there are some photos from me :).


pragina gong

vania larissa

djitron pah

melita meliala

young boys




me and one of young boy's personnel, clyde

me and one of young boy's personnel, Kenan




ah ya, and then, i wear purple t-shirt, black cardigan, black and white tie, black jeans, and red pump shoes :).

No comments:

Post a Comment