Friday, December 31, 2010

little fraction of photography before newyear :)

Wow, tomorrow is the year 2011!
how life in this year ? good or full of problems ?

hopefully you had great life in this year, and more better for next year.

ok, now I want to write about some of my new photography, also a little about my story along with this blog. already a month you know, I shared this blog !
maybe you think, "ah, just a month that you has been proud of it ?"

hey, I'm easily bored person. a month to manage something in common and who see only a little could make me quit just like that, like my another blog (psst, my blog there are about 4 or 5 along with this one, but only this blog is still running !)

nah, now before the switch, I wanted to post first my photography. not too many, just a little.








We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment