Friday, April 8, 2011

Silly, Stupid, or ?

Long time no post ? Sorry, i'm very busy this week. I felt confused this week. Sometime, I felt stomache. Yeah, and many test. So, I don't write or post on this blog. Very very sorry :(.


But, a few days ago, I decided to take pictures of me that is being faced,emmm, weird.
I will post here.
in fact, had I wanted to write about chocolate in the past, but I havenot managed to get the full picture. Tiu then, I'll write about this 
myself's photos first.









OH NOO ! MY ACNES IS INCREASES !



and, actually it's for my biology assignment at school, which deals with environmental pollution. and when the holiday yesterday, we were told to create a task, accompanied by photographs. These photos that I collect for the task.



So bad ? Yes -_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment