Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Such Nature Beauty

I do not post too long? I hope not.
Last Monday, there is make up lessons at my school (in the modern dance class). Because the make-up that will be judged, so I do not know anything about make up, learn. and, the results are not bad. I do not shoot, still need exercise. and, so I changed my mind about themake-up. I am so interested to try it again.


but, when I think back, in fact all women are beautiful, without make up. errata, all women have beauty. stay how we can take care of beauty that lies within us.
make-up rather than a means to cover the shortage in our faces

think, are beauty is only impartial in the face?

for me, beauty is compared between your heart and your body. not with makeup, or clothes, then we can be sayed beautiful !



for this post, i just take some pose, but the costume just usual costum that i always wear when i'm at home.








I LOVE THIS POSE SO MUCH :*




"Beauty is such a nature, be yourself to be beauty, girls !"

1 comment:

  1. cute pose dear :D
    PS:join my give away. a cute summer dress.

    ReplyDelete