Saturday, March 12, 2011

FOOD is NOW ONLINE ! :D

MIDTEST IS OVER ! YAY !

What we need every day to our lives?
most people would say, breathing.
but many also would direct this thought with: eating.

we live on this earth is not just a day, we live up to tens of years, even a few people to hundreds.
if we can do in the world just to breathe, the world is not going to be interesting, that's what I thought.

so, a few days ago, my brother went to a friends birthday party at the cheese cake factory, and came home with a small piece of cheese cake cheese cake OREO and factory brochures. I tasted a small piece of cheese cake and hooked it to try it again. then I write about food on this day.


the brochures of Cheese cake Factory :

 
and yes, that's all. I did not get to photograph a small piece of cheese cake gift from my brother.

but, the food is not just a cheese cake.

I read in a magazine and discovered that food could be bought with cheap and affordable prices, just by sitting at the computer. food is now online!

several websites that provide special offers on food with low price:
www.dealkeren.com
www.disdus.com
www.lapar.com


and a Web site known for its food:
www.detik.com


DELICIOUS FOOD is ONLINE dear ;)
be alright to be hungry all the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment