Saturday, March 5, 2011

i don't know what this post really looks like

midtest already started yesterday. I study until eleven o'clock, and my business was worth - nothing, the test was not too Difficult. after school, I take pictures to please myself and the rest of the study.

some photography, but actually I wanted to write about White Day, which falls on 14 March.
white day is usually only exist in Japan, I knew there was a white day because reading comics: D

White Day is a day where the guy will reply to what was already a girl give at Valentine's Day yesterday, 14 February.

but what I experienced in Indonesia is : a guy was giving to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, so there's no white-day term in Indonesia, or perhaps white day in Indonesia has not been too widespread sense?



my outfit for white day (just a simple outfit) :



i'm wearing : universal studio's t-shirt, nevada jeans skirt.
some of my lovely dolls :





and last : my new photography !


my new ring :D


a cute bag :D


animonster's :D

my house's sandal :D
animonster's

my lovely maganize :D
my books :D

 wish me luck for my midtest  :D

2 comments: