Monday, March 28, 2011

Week End : Two Days to Shopping.

hi all:). I was a holiday, but really I did not post yesterday? I play till half past one in the morning, and it makes me really - really happy.

2 weeks ago, when I was busy with my mid semester test, I still had time think about clothes and photographed. indeed a day that I did not buy anything, but in the next week I spend a lot of stuff. I have not photographed the goods that I bought it, but I can write it here.
 
I have bought : 
  • a new T-shirt by Super T
  • a new vest by Cool Teen
  • a new barong T-shirt
  • 2 books of piano partiture -LOVE SONG 
  • a new yellow jacket by Danskin >> bought by my friend
 
some photos that show the items - my new stuff :
 
2 weeks ago :)


1st LOVE SONG book, nice mistake :)


2nd LOVE SONG book.

BARONG :)



the grey vest :)

with yellow jacket :)



 

1 comment:

  1. love the last photo so cute :)

    http://mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete