Monday, March 14, 2011

Grand Indonesia, again :D

luckily I'm in holiday, so I can post it as soon as possible. itch if I do not write posts!

yesterday, I went to Grand Indonesia shopping mall again. but, no new hair ! hahaha.

our plan is just, me and my family would just go eat at a Korean restaurant, that the food portions are large and must be eaten by some people in a shared side dish.
Korean restaurant name is Mr.Park.
so want to try it? came to Grand Indonesia Food Louver ;). hahaha.

nah, this is the food that we ordered :

the Mr Park Counter
the food !
the family set :D.

 after we ate, I took photos at the fountain which is on the exit Food Louver.


after that, we went to the cafe magnum. I'm curious, what's up to all the people came to the cafe magnum?
and, know what I see? long queues ...
because I'm lazy to queue up, I just taking pictures.


i'm wearing : 
giordano T-shirt, black jeans, knitted rainbow scarf, and gold gladiator :).

2 comments:

  1. di magnum cafe cma jual es krim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mungkin, saya ngga tau juga, saya ngga ngeliat apa yang diantriin. tp saya ngeliat, banyak yang makan eskrim semangkok gede gitu :).

    ReplyDelete